Saturday, January 1, 2011

What a Year!

The Good Of 2010:
New Job,
Being Pregnant,
A Whole Year Of Being Married,
JJ Going Back To School,
Spending Time With Family,
Creating Great Friendships,
Deanna's Wedding,
Colton Going On A Mission,
New Apartment
The Not So Good:
Losing a Great-Grandmother
Gall Bladder,
A Few Set Backs
The Very Very Best Thing of 2010:
Our Baby Boy Kyler.
I cant express how wonderful it was to have a little baby enter our lives this year.
Its honestly the best thing I have ever done.
I love watching him grow, and see all the cute things he does.
He warms my heart every day, and makes life so great.
I absolutely love him.
And am looking so forward to see what all he'll start doing this next year.
As you can see we have had alot of great things happen this past year. I'm very excited for 2011 though as well. I am so very grateful for everyone that has made this year such a great one.
We are so lucky to have so many great people in our lives, and for all our many blessings.
We hope everyone has an awesome year in 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment