Thursday, December 30, 2010
So I thought I would post some post Christmas pictures of Kyler playing with his toys. He loves them all, and its so fun watching him play with them. The train thats in the bottom pictures, was one I had wanted to get him because it went with his blocks. But I just didn't like the price. A couple days after Christmas we went to walmart to get a few things and it was half off so we decided to grab it. Its one of his favorite things to play with, so I'm glad we did. His lion ride on toy also turns into a walker and we'll stand him up behind it and he'll start walking he doesn't have very good balance yet so after about two steps he'll start to fall. Some of the pictures are dark because the one thing I don't like about our apartment is it doesn't have very good lighting, and some of the bottom ones I tried to brighten and they look a little off to me. I'm alittle OCD about pictures, if you can't tell. I love my camera though, just trying to figure it out still:) Anyways We hope everyone has a great New Years!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment