Saturday, December 18, 2010

Kyler Post...Again

Two days ago Kyler turned 8 months. I cant believe its been that long since I had him, I keep thinking in only 4 months he'll be a year old and thats just weird. We are dealing with a lot of ear infections lately, he's had 3 with in 2 months. Luckily this last one wasn't as bad. I love it when I doesn't have them because he is so vocal. He'll just sit and talk to everything insight, and laughs constantly. I love to him him giggle and laugh it just makes my day. We were able to get his measurements because we had to take him to the doctors over his ears, and sure enough he's grown. He's about 22 pounds and 30 1/4 inches. Such a big stinker!! He is stating to scoot around a bit, and rolls around constantly. He still loves his jumperoo, he even fell asleep in it today. Now that he is sitting up thats how he wants to be. He'll lay down so he can roll around but thats about it. He likes to walk around when you hold him by his hands too. We'll walk the whole bottom floor of our apartment, and he just loves to see everything. It sometimes seems like he has happy feet. He can now pretty much eat everything!! Our doctor had us wait till 8 months before giving him wheat, dairy, and eggs. Still can't have milk till around 10-11 months though. ( can't wait for that mom is getting sick of formula!!) Its so cute because if your eating in front of him he won't say anything he such sucks or smacks his lips till you give him some. We have found that he loves pickles, gets that from daddy!! He is still a big fan of bananas, and squash. As far as drinks, I've been nervous to give him much because my mom told me I drank apple juice like crazy and my teeth were rotten because of it. I do give him little bits of drinks though, and loves most of them including lemonade. He still gets the sour look on his face, but he loves it. We are very excited for Christmas because he is getting bored with all his toys, so its getting hard to entertain him. JJ's sister Jenny brought him some gifts tonight, and he tore the paper right off, and wouldn't let go of the puffs she got him, and then started sucking on the sippy cups before we could put anything in them!! I can't wait to see him Christmas morning with everything. Here are some pictures I've taken turing the past month.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEE the picture of him crossing his arms and sleeping haha. SO CUTE. I love him with the wrapping paper on his head too:)

    ReplyDelete