So we were finally able to move after some set backs, from not be able to move to the first place we were looking at. But I'm so happy we moved where we did. On Black Friday we were also able to get a washer and dryer! I absolutely love it, it makes things so much easier. Its also very nice to have a dish washer!! We just love it here. JJ got out of the shower the other day and said, "Wow we were roughing it. We actually have water pressure, the water just doesn't drizzle over you. Plus we can wash our clothes and dish at the same time we're watching tv. And Kyler has his own room, so all his toys aren't over the house. How did we stand it?" I sure love him. I don't necessarily think we were roughing it, we just didn't have all the luxuries we do now. And it makes me more thankful to have the thing most people live everyday with. We still are getting things organized and put away, I think we'll be done tomorrow!! Since we moved I wasn't able to put up our Christmas decorations as soon as I would have liked to, but tonight I finally broke down and did it. 





I don't want to have to text you all this haha. But I LOVE what JJ said. Mason and I went from an apartment about as big as your last to these ones and we said the same thing. We BUILT (okay, Mason built) the tub into a shower. And you had to bend over to use it. It SUCKED, we had NO dishwasher so I hated making meals cause it was such a pain to clean up. We had no washer or dryer so lugging around our clothes from house to house was a total drag. I can't believe how much we were in the same situation. SO happy for you that you got a washer and dryer:) Your going to LOVE these apartments. They are super big and right next to the park! So in summer, lets go just to the garland park and Khloe can run around on toys and Kyler can chase her and probably beat her up from taking his binky last time she saw him haha. It is going ot be SO NICE to have you close. It's nice to have someone I LOOOOVE right next door. I promise not to bug you:) I'm glad I'm not actually RIGHT NEXT DOOR, cause I'm really not wanting to hear....stuff.;) I LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteOh and also, Your tree is seriously the bomb. It to me reminds me of Dr.Suess...is that weird? That is seriously the tree I have always wanted. How it looks the decorations all of it. Mason likes more simple, but I think after this year when stuff is on sale we are going to get a TON of Christmas stuff so the tree will be how I WANT IT for one year:) Which means..your shopping with me! HOLLA GIRL!
LOVE YOU LONG TIME MY DEAREST BESTIE!
OH and I ADORE your tree topper. It makes me SMILE. I LOVE it SO much.
ReplyDelete