Monday, November 8, 2010

50 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!

I found this on a friends blog and was so excited!! I love Shutterfly and was already planning on buy Christmas cards from them. So when I saw this I was thrilled!! I get all my pictures printed with Shutterfly, and have even bought my wedding announcements and Kyler's baby announcements from them. I love their quality!! And I haven't ever had a picture or card bent in the mail from being shipped. And honestly who can resist 50 free Christmas cards!!
Here are some examples of what they have.
I love this one...
It has so many spots for pictures!! And I love the little squares of colors.

I liked this one alot too...

If you know me you know I love hearts!! And again there are quite a few spots for pictures!!

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards


And for the procrastinators out there...

I though this was a cute idea too. Everyone gets so busy this time of year, and so if you forget you have a little more time to get cards out.

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards

I also have been thinking about doing a personalized family calendar for next year. They have the cutest designs and layouts...

http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars

I am so excited to get my cards!! Especially since they are FREE!! The hardest part is going to be picking what layout to use. If you want to get your free cards click here http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment