Friday, March 12, 2010

40 days and 40 nights

40 days is all, hopefully anyways, until this little guy is here!! And boy can't his mommy wait. The nesting stage has hit me hard and I can't sit still for a second without going crazy. Which makes me go shopping alot, and that has led to his dresser being almost all the way full and spending money I shouldn't. I am way excited though because my shower is in a week!! After that we will start getting stocked up on diapers and all the other fun stuff!
Of course there is a picture, even though I feel like a hippo. I look at other people and think how cute they look and then look at myself and go gag. Oh well though soon he'll be out and I'll probably miss him in there. I don't know if he's dropped or not, sometimes I think yes other times no, I'm thinking where I have started to dilate he would have had to but I'm not sure.

1 comment: