Sunday, March 21, 2010

BaBy ShOwEr

So my awesome sister-in-laws through me a baby shower this past friday. It was alot of fun!! I'm so thankful to them for throwing me one and doing everything for it. I got so many things we need and even things we hadn't even thought of. We had such a good turn out and I'm so grateful for everyone who came and even the ones that couldn't make it that have brought things over. I can't believe how much we got. There was a definite theme with it all, alot of what we got had frogs on it. Which will go perfectly with all his other stuff. Below are pictures from the shower and the results from it.

Playing the matching game. The clues were really cute! Example: Daddy at conception went with Big Hunk or Delivery Doctor went with Butterfingers.

Opening Presents!! Mind you I didn't know when the pictures were taken so my face looks weird in them all.









The nest few are of guest!





Here are the result:



Bouncer, Tub, Vibrating chair

Photo album, Bottles, Formula, Blankets, Binky's, Teether, Snack cups, Wipes, Diapers

Our Bucket full of receiving blankets

All his bath stuff, towels, washcloths, lotion, shampoo, baby wash, ect.

This is the drawer under the crib full of blankets!!

Top of his dresser: Diaper bag, shoes, picture frames, burp cloths, bibs, socks, hats

His dresser almost completely full of clothes. I can't fit anymore in the top one.

No comments:

Post a Comment