In other news, we got called to teach the Sunbeams! We are very excited about it. We had a primary breakfast today and got to meet some of the kids. They are all pretty shy, but hopefully we can break that.
I am also 24 weeks along!! I can't believe how it is just going by so fast. We got a few outfits for him over the holidays, I am so happy about that!! I can't wait to get everything set up and for him to be here. I finally have a bump, and am starting to look pregnant. He also likes to kick me all the time especially at night which makes it hard to sleep, but I consider it good practice for when he's here. I have a doctors appointment on Monday, and can't wait to see him again:)
I only have a belly picture to put up. I am on a different computer than my own, and don't have my camera so I won't be able to put Christmas pictures up this time.
not sure why its so crackely.

No comments:
Post a Comment