Monday, January 25, 2010

NeVeR-eNdInG cHaNgInG oF tHe MiNd

So I can't seem to make up my mind on anything lately!! I changed the bedding yet again lol, but this time its at least ordered and on its way so its final! I think what got to me the most was the price, I just couldn't justify spending to much on bedding when I think about everything that will probably happen to it. Plus I got a really good deal on this set:) I guess its just the cheap side of me coming out.
I now have less than 3 months before he is here, I can't believe it. I am wanting him here more and more, but I do know he needs more time to cook. Its so much fun right now too, because JJ is able to feel him kick so he'll talk to him trying to get him to kick. I love when he does, just to see his expression and how excited he is about having a little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment