Thursday, January 14, 2010

BlEsSiNg OuTfIt & MaDdIe

We have a new little niece. JJ's sister Debbie had her baby. Madeline Kate LeBaron 7lbs. 20 inches long. She was born January 7th, 2010 at 8:13 p.m. They are doing great, even though Debbie had a very long labor! We are so happy she is here and doing well.


So thanks to my uncle and aunt we have a blessing outfit for Kyler. They had gotten it for their little boy, and then received one her mother had made for him, so they had this one extra. Its so cute I just love it. Here is what it looks like.

The Front
The inside view
The back

Also 26 weeks today and only 14 more to go!! I still feel like its so long before he's going to be here, but we aren't ready for him to be here either. I also can't believe I am close to being in the third semester!!

1 comment:

  1. That blessing outfit is ADORABLE.He is going to look like such a little man in it haha:) I love it. I still need to find Khloe a dress ..dang!
    Anyways your looking great, and your still so skinny! I'm jealous I look like a whale and its been 3 weeks since I had her haha.
    Love ya and hope your doin good.

    ReplyDelete