
So I know its only the last part of October, but I am so excited for Christmas. I think its mostly because I should know what I am having by then. I am usually not to excited about Christmas until the week of. Plus I don't like winter, its to cold for me. Anyways, I bought an artificial tree today. I found an awesome deal on walmart.com. I got a 6.5 foot pre-lit tree for $35!! We were thinking just to get a small one but when I saw this I just couldn't pass it up. I am also so excited to be able to decorate for Christmas, all the stores are starting to put out decorations and things and I can't wait to get started. Even though I should be more concerned on how I am going to decorate our new home. It is such a different layout than here so I'm a little concerned about how I'm going to put things. We are going to start moving this weekend, and I'm going to try and get some pictures then!! All I can say is the Lord is looking out for us! Sometimes I feel like I don't know how we are going to afford everything, or how we are going to do things, and yet we always have away to get through it.
Now for the baby stuff......I had to reschedule my appointment yet again!! I will for sure be going on November 3rd. At that time I'll be a few weeks to early to be able to tell the sex. Between 16-20 weeks is when they will be able to tell. So I'm thinking between thanksgiving and the first couple of weeks in December I will hopefully know. If you can't tell I'm super excited:)
No comments:
Post a Comment