________________________________
Sunday, October 18, 2009
12 wEeKs
So 12 weeks is already here!! WOW!! Its looking like I'm gonna have to reschedule my doctors appointment again. My last one was 5 weeks ago and I want so badly to go, but I'll just have to be patient. I'm thinking we should be able to find out what I'm having in 2 appointments. From what I'm told they usually like to wait until your 20 weeks but you might be able to tell before. I am so excited!! My mom was reading me her journal today around the time she had me. It is so funny to hear the things that happened and how similar something are in or lives. Both me and my mom think I am having a boy. JJ doesn't know, but keeps saying its probably a girl where thats all they have in his family. Its funny because when my mom was pregnant with me it was opposite, her thinking I was a girl and my dad positive I was a boy. I was stubborn and wouldn't let them see in the ultrasound so I was a surprise. I'm hoping our baby won't be like its mother and be that stubborn and actually let us see. Either way, boy or girl, I will be thrilled!! And if I could get the morning sickness to go away I would be very content! Everywhere I read and from what my doctor said it should have eased up by week 12, but up until 3 weeks ago I never pucked and now I'm averaging 2-3 times a week, plus side I have dropped a few pounds. I still don't have a bump!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My morning sickness didn't really fade until my 15th week I think, but I also had it pretty bad.I was sick everyday and puked all the time. I still get sick about once a week but nothing horrible:) I hope yours goes away, cause it is a pain in the ass when you just want to be in a good mood and your body hurts.
ReplyDelete:)
Thanks, I usually only get pucky sick once a week sometimes twice...but rarely. So I guess I shouldn't complain! I do feel nausas quite a bit though and thats what I wish would go away.
ReplyDelete