In this picture it looks like i have a small bump, but I think that was just my pants. There is really not much of a change, I feel like my belly is starting to protrude more but not enough to notice yet.
So we started moving Saturday! Its kinda a pain in the rear. I am so sick of packing, there is alot of little stuff I just don't know what to do with. And I never want to live in an upstairs apartment again!! It will be nice once everything is out though. And we can just be in our new place. I forgot to take my camera today, and the pics I took on my camera sucked so I'll have to post some once I get everything set up. I am hoping to have everything moved on monday and set up before the end of the week.
Your so flippin skinny, I guess that is what Morning Sickness will do to ya. I lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks because I was so sick all the time. So no worries. He is still growing fast;) see the "He" haha;)
ReplyDeleteIf you need any help unpacking let me know.
I'm really not though!! Again laying down flatters the crap out of me! I gained about 8 pounds right after I found out I was pregnant, which if you look at my 7 or 8 week picture you can tell. I luckily have lost that but thats it. At my heaviest I was 30 pounds heavier and I'm hoping that is all I will gain, if not less. And yees i saw the He right off lol. I should know in about a month depending on when they schedule me:) And thanks!!
ReplyDelete