Sunday, August 30, 2009

OnE oF oUr FiRsT aNnIvErSaRiEs

Ok so this may be really silly, but yesterday was the one year mark of the day we first met! LOL When it comes to dates i usually remember everything!!! So how did we meet?? Well J.J. had a gamenight at his parents house last year and one of my friends had decided to invite me, since I was home for the weekend. Now if you know the history before, its kinda funny! His mom before he was home was telling me how she had a son on a mission and wanted us to date when he got home and had written him about me! So when I introduced myself, it was like a light went off in his head:) I was nervous anyways because I was so not looking to get married and kinda got the feeling thats what he was feeling for. Not to mention I broke up with my ex that same day LOL.
We talked for a bit that day and then became friends on facebook and and started talking alot!! I moved home about a week and ahalf after this party. We started to have mare gamenights over in Logan since ppl moved over there for school. i was lso dating a few guys when i got home which he gave me crap over all the time, but he eventually asked me out! Which I'm sure I'll blog about here in a few weeks:) Wow how I can't believe how things have changed in year!! But its all been for the best, and I'm sure grateful it all has happened!! I love JJ so much and its wierd how our baby isn't even an inch and yet I love it sooo much! I don't know what i would do without JJ and all he does for me, he's the best! I sure hope he can put up with me for the next few months;)

No comments:

Post a Comment