So I have been very lucky to have not pucked yet! But lets just say everything else has sure hit me. CrAmPs, NaUsA, cRaViNgS, bLoAtEd, SwOlLeN, eXhAuStIoN, and worst of all I've even gained alittle weight thanks to the way I've been eating. But I guess these are just some of the wonderful things I get to go through in the next few months! Its also very interesting when you find out your pregnant how things change and the things you notice more. I knew I was emotional before I knew I was pregnant, but now I notice everytime I'm ornery or bally. I also get the laughs over the stupidest things. JJ was trying to kill a fly last night and instead of getting the fly swatter he was trying to get it with his hand! It was so funny to watch him, and of course I made fun of him. "Concentrate Hard!!" as he was trying so hard to watch where it was flying to! He has tried to make me the most comfortable even though I might bite his head off at times.
I'm just going to say I hate Cravings!! I've worked my butt of to lose weight for the past few months, and the cravings hit and I lose all control of my eating! URG... but now that I'm finally getting upset over it hopefully it'll make it easier to realize I can't have as much of things as I have been! My friend Donna gave me some really good advice on just having a little of something and drinking lots of water while you eat! And I need to do that because I know I have been dehydrated lately. I can't let myself think I can really eat for two!
I am so happy I have friends and family members that I can talk to about all of this though and some that are even pregnant! It sure helps out alot knowing how other people feel or what they went through.
I am horribly excited about it though! Everyone keeps asking what we are hoping it will be? And I honestly will be happy either way! I do think however think mostly everyone else wants it to be a boy! I know JJ does and my brothers sure want it to be too! I'm thinking if what the doctor told me is right and I'm 6 weeks now, I should be able to find out what we are having around Christmas, if its not stubborn like its mom. I am very happy to be having a baby though, and grateful the Lord trust me enough to let me have one! I don't know if its hit me quite yet that I really have something growing inside of me. I've been trying my hardest not to stress about things, because lets face it JJ and I aren't in the best possible situation for having a baby. But we know we will have things figure out by the time it gets here.
No comments:
Post a Comment