
Yes it is Mother's Day, and so this post is going to be about my mom:) I love her so much, I don't know what I would do without her. She has done so much for me, she is such an amazing woman. She is my idol! I look upto her so much. She is such a faithful woman, and such a great leader! She has led me to do the right all my life, and as made me the woman I am today! She is also a very strong woman. She has recently lost 150lbs. with no medical help, or surgery!! I am so proud of her. And look up to her for that. I never thought I would see my mom not eat sweets or change her whole lifestyle, and yet she did! Not only did she change her life, but she has made all of us see we need to become healthier and work on ourselves harder. Which is something I really need to work on!! Anyways besides doing all of these other things she is probably he best woman I know. She would give everything she has plus more to anyone! I have looked upto her so much for raising her family. I know she has given up so much, just so she could be home with us kids. I admire her so much for that! Family is everything to her. I am so grteful for the relationship I have with her. I know at times I'm alot to handle, but she still loves me;) Right before the wedding I realized that I was taking on the role as a wife, and one day as a mom, and I can only hope and pray, I'm half of what she is. She is so self-less and nurturing. I always knew I could go to her with any problem I was facing, or just to talk. I hope my kids will feel the sameway. I love her so much. I sure hope she knows that.
Anyways yesterday we had quite a scare. My brother called me and said, "haven't you heard about mom she's in the hospital." I hadn't and hurried over to the hospital here in town. Well my parents car wasn't there so I figured if anyone knew anything it would be my aunt. So I called her and asked if she knew anything. She just told me she thought they were going to the hospital in Brigham City. We than headed down there. On the way there we saw them go by on the other side of the freeway. I was a bit realived but not all the way. My mom had told me earlier she was having pain in her lower back on her left side. Which made me worried about her kidneys. Anyways we turned around,and got home and found out she just had a strained muscle. I was happy it wasn't anything more, but I feel so bad for her because she is in a ton of pain!!
I hope she has a good mothers day though, and that she won't be in much pain! I on the other hand get to fill-in for her in the nursery tomorrow:) I have to say I am excited, I love little kids and the ones in our ward are so cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment