Friday, January 9, 2009

Well I thought I would start our blog! (even though we aren't married quite yet) But we only have 78 more days before we are!! And I can't believe how time is flying by. I'm happy it is though!! But to tell you alittle of how we started. My family moved into the Tremonton 2nd ward a few months after he left on his mission. His mom then became our visiting teacher, and when he had about a year or so left she'd tell me now when my son gets home I want him to ask you out. Well right after he had gotten home I decided to move to Orem to go to school. So we didn't get to date, at least not then. I then moved home at the end of summer, decided Orem/Provo wasn't the right place to be at the time. And right before I moved bac I was home for the weekend and he had a gamenight at his parents house that I got invited to and we meant there. After I had moved home we started to hang out more. And after a few weeks he asked me out. But I have been so blessed to have JJ in my life and am so grteful for him!! He's more than I could have ever asked for. And I can honestly say he makes me want to be a better person. I am such a worry wart and he can calm me down and make me realize it'll be fine and to just relax!! I can't believe I got such a great guy!! I don't now what I would do without him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment