Friday, January 9, 2009

Holidays

Well we had quite the holiday season!! And he spoiled me of course!! We spent Christmas eve with my family, and watched the nativity story and played some games, and opened a present of course. JJ got a watch that night, from the brand JJ, so he thought is was cool, he also got a shirt. I had gotten ,what was suppose to be my christmas eve present earlier in the week, which was a phone. He set us up on a family plan!! He's awesome. and then I also got a pearl necklace. Christmas Day he came over at 7a.m. to open present with the fam. He got a bunch of shirts, another watch, and I don't remember what else. And then I got a bunch of stuff for our house when we get married. some excersie stuff and jewlery. But JJ is SO awesome, he got my brothers rockband!! Which they absolutely love. It made my presents look like nothing. We then went to his families house and everyone was still sleeping. So we waited till they got up. I got some dishes and towels and things for the house. I also got a batman action figure, the dark knight and the little mermaid!! Which is my favoite. And he got a bunch of sock and somemore shirts and some movies. We stayed over there till lunch time, and then went back to my families place. So when we got back to my house, the power was off, so we didn't have much of a dinner. But from wwhat we did have it was good. And the power came on soon after we had eaten! After awhile we went back of to his parents house and just relaxed. It was so cute watching is neices open their presents. We also had my dads family party the sunday after christmas. So JJ got to meet my dad's whole family, well ever one except the grandparents who are on a mission. But it was alot of fun, well most of it. I forgot to mention I about DIED! JJ had a rootbeer and I went to drink some except it was mostly foam and it exploded in my face. It went up my nose, and then I started to laugh but soon found myself not able to breath.LOL But I went a spit what I had in my mouth out and coughed for a few minutes and was fine. Now I just laugh about it. My uncle told me thats what I get for taking a man's "beer" from him. We didn't get to spent new years eve together because he had to work. But he came over on New Years day and we pretty much relaxed the whole day. Some of his Aunts and Uncle and cousins were there, so I got to meet them. And enjoyed it alot. But I think all and all It was a very fun time for us. Its kinda nice getting things from two families too.

No comments:

Post a Comment