It seemed like we celebrated Halloween all month long!
We got this Countdown Calendar when we were at Disneyland. I would change it everyday and it wouldn't take long before it was back to saying 31. I finally asked Kyler why he kept changing it, and he said, "Because Halloween is on 3-1 Mom Duh!" So from there on we kept it at 31.
Kyler got to paint pumpkins at school this year. He was so excited over it and had to come home and take a picture with it. I asked him what he drew on it and he said, "Disneyland and Tornados." Now if you know Kyler you know he has been obsessed with Tornados for a good year but it made me laugh he would put them with Disneyland. I sure hope that never happens!
Kyler also got to dress-up for their Pre-School Halloween Party. Since we had a few costumes from Disneyland I let him pick and he want to go as a Halloween Mickey.


Then on Halloween we all dressed up! Even JJ he's such a good sport.
The boys were being naughty, even though you can't tell in this picture, so we didn't get a full family one.
We went to the town trick-or-treat and then came home for dinner. I was surprised the boys actually liked it! Xander even ate the pepper.
We then headed out for more Trick-or- Treating and the boys got lots of candy and were tuckered right out!





No comments:
Post a Comment