This year instead of doing Elf On The Shelf, we did Hide and Hug Olaf. The boys loved it! When he arrived he brought with him a countdown calendar and some treats. The boys got to find him everyday and give him a hug and if they were naughty they had to give him a hug too.

We got a new tree this year and new decor, which made me so happy!
On morning Kyler came into snuggle me before I got out of bed and the news was on. They did a segment about Toys-For-Tots. After the news was over he said, "Come On Mommy!" I said,"Where are we going?"
Kyler: "We got to go put a toy in the box so kids can have Christmas!" I was a little shocked he actually was paying attention to the news segment and it made my heart burst that he wanted to go make sure other kids had Christmas. So I got up and got ready and we headed of to Walmart to put a toy in the box! I got a picture of him the first time. But everytime we went to Walmart between then and Christmas he made sure we put a toy in the box!
And then there is this little monster! He is so cute and can be so sweet but he sure does have a mischievous side to him!
Kyler's first ornament made at school.
We used the Portable North Pole app this year and it was so neat. The boys got calls and videos from Santa Clause to help them be good.
Just hanging out under the tree
Our Christmas Card,









No comments:
Post a Comment