Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Day 1 and 2 of Our Disneyland Trip

Our Disneyland trip was such a blast this time! I loved seeing the parks all done up for Halloween. This is what we did on Day 1 and 2 of our trip!
We stopped in Mesquite the first night and the boys had a blast jumping on the beds.
While we were out to dinner the Disney Fairies came and left the boys some prizes. I however forgot to get pictures of what they got each night.
The next day we drove to  Anaheim and got there just in time to go to Mickey's Halloween Party!

Kyler was kind of a stink about getting his picture taken the whole trip I can't believe we actually got this cute one!

My cute little Xander with all his favorite characters!
On the Tea-cups!

This was the all the Candy we got from Trick-or-Treating the first night! It was insane how much we got!

And that sums up Day 1 & 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment