Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Kyler's Birthday

I'm still in denial I have a 4 year old!

Kyler's Birthday was alot of fun though we started the morning with presents. Once he had played with everything he got we went to the Movies and saw Rio 2. We then went and had dinner at IHOP, his choice! When we got back to Tremonton we went over to Grandma & Grandpa Abplanalp's house and had cake and ice cream. I made him a basketball cake, which he was in love with and keeps asking when we can make another one. 

Stats for Kyler at 4:
43.75 inches tall
&
43.8 pounds 
(I laughed that the numbers where so close to each other)

Favorites:
Basketball
Temples 
Talking about Disneyland
Playing with Xander
School
Riding the Bus
Spiderman
Frozen
Driving Mommy and Daddy Crazy

One of my favorite things he does is every night before bed we have to say "I love you" "I love you more" "I love you most" "I love you mostest" 












No comments:

Post a Comment