Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Day of Our Trip

We woke up bright and early to be to the PCH Grill Restaurant to go to Mickey's Surfs Up Breakfast!
I was thankful we got to do this one were we hadn't been able to meet Mickey while we were in the parks. The boys were so thrilled to see him and kept giving him high-fives 
 About Every 15 minutes they would invite the kids up to go dance with Mickey the first time Kyler was nervous to go up but the second time he was all for it! He didn't really dance at all, I think he was just excited to go see Mickey again.
We also got to see Pluto, Daisy, and Minnie again and we got to meet Stitch! 
 They boys loved seeing them all and we all really enjoyed the Breakfast Buffet. As you can see their shirts are covered in syrup. 

We then said bye to Mickey and headed on home. 
13 hours and a 55 degree drop in the temperature we were there! I again was thankful the boys were so good being in the car for that long. I don't think we had a single melt down the whole way home which was amazing to me! 

We are now just relaxing until JJ goes back to work this weekend. We really miss the warm weather and can't wait to go again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment