Monday, July 22, 2013

Xander's First Birthday!

 Xander's First Birthday was July 17th!! I am just in disbelief that he is already 1.

We started the day off by opening presents:

Big Brother of course had to help!

We then let him see his Cake:
Seriously...isn't he just the cutest??
That Afternoon we went to the Movie Theater and saw Despicable Me 2
 
After the movie we just relaxed at home and let him play with all his new toys.

I think he had a good day and had alot of fun. It was the first time we had taken the boys to a movie and they did pretty well as long as they had something to eat. They were constantly laughing at the minions in it and it was just so fun to watch their expressions during it. It was also nice for us to be able to watch something new that we hadn't seen a million times!

I just hope my Xan-Man knows how much we love him! He makes everyday so much brighter with his big cheesy smile. I just wish time would slow down, this year has gone by so extremely fast, and I just want to be able to enjoy my boys being little. 

  !Will have another post with his One Year Pics and Stats in a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment