Today I got a package in the mail, I noticed it was from my friend Livy who lives in Oklahoma, so I of course was excited to open it!
Inside was a Wish Pearl Necklace! I've seen these before, disneyland had a stand with the same type thing when we went for our honeymoon, but I didn't want to spend what they were asking, I had just kinda forgot about it till today.
It was awesome being able to actually open the clam yourself and seeing the pearl! The clam shell was so pretty to!
There were 5 different colors on the guide and they all have a different meaning. Thing is the color of my pearl is in between the peach and and what they called purple, especially depending on the light. Peach is for health and Purple is for wealth...which I could use a little(who am I kidding) a lot of both right now!

I'm so glad you liked it! I'm sorry it wasn't there for your b-day.
ReplyDeleteIt was well worth the wait! Thanks again!
Delete