My
Birthday happened to land on Mother's Day this year! It was a great day getting to celebrate both!
JJ of course worked this weekend along with 3 extra days so we went out and celebrated it on Thursday. He got us tickets to go to the Desert Star Playhouse in Murray. My parents had been before and really enjoyed it, so he decided to take me down. They to comical theater, and it was hilarious. We got to see Les Miserables with Jean-Livy-Jean! In it they pretty much make fun of the movie and anything to do with Utah. It was hysterical! We ate dinner while we were there, which was really yummy. It was a real fun night out and something we both needed since it seems like its been awhile!
On Saturday JJ cooked me breakfast in bed including French Toast, eggs, and bacon. I was surprised with flowers, a necklace, and a picture Kyler colored for me (I forgot to take a picture of). JJ decided he wanted to do Mother's Day a day early. I was so tired though we just cuddled in bed all day with the boys and watched movies, JJ went and got us Maddox take out for lunch. It was just a really nice relaxing day!
Sunday I woke upto a cake and 2 new outfits for church and some new flip-flops! JJ lit the candles and sang Happy Birthday to me, so I could make a wish :)
He also had this picture printed out for me, I told him I just wanted some new necklaces for my birthday since I got my jogging stroller, but he of course did more. Along with the new outfits he went online and found a bunch of necklaces! They are all still in the mail, which will make it seem like my birthday just last longer since I get to open things as they get here.
I also got lots of fun things from my parents and money and gift-cards from my brothers and a couple friends! So I got overly spoiled!
As for the day the boys and I went down to my aunts house to spend the day with my moms family. It was nice getting to visit with everyone! My borther Derek also got to Skype with us from Mexico, which was so nice! We got to talk to him for 3 hours, he has such a thick accent now it was so fun to listen to him talk. Kyler loved seeing him and Said, "OH NO" when we had to hang up. Xander liked talking with him to and would just jabber or say "Hi" over and over.
When we got back from my aunts we played outside for a while, I think the pool is going to have to be set up soon with how hot it is getting!
I'd just like to thank everyone that helped make my day special today, from cards, to text, or messages on facebook, I really appreciate them all!
Oh And I almost forgot.....
Oh And I almost forgot.....
Do you recognize it Livy and Sean? LOL
I also got this clock and Sandal Season 1 on dvd...my new tv show obsession if you haven't noticed by the comments. This was mostly my hubby's smarta** gift, usually there's at least one each year, but I actually do love it!


Glad you had such a great day! And yes I recognize that clock... I think it's funny he got you that as a smartass present, does he watch it with you? I love those skirts where'd he get them?
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteHe has seen bits a pieces of it, there was a note on them that said this is so you don't go through withdrawals this summer, I hope I've EARNED you! I laughed so hard.
The skirts are from a boutique I liked on facebook called Splash Designs. They always do giveaways so I post the pictures and that's how he found them.
Oh My Hell that's hilarious!!
DeleteI'm gonna have to look into that boutique!
The clock thing is funny! I'm glad you had a great day and I hope you enjoyed your card! lol
DeleteThanks Sean! The card was so funny!! And I just used my gift card today... Thank You!!!
Delete