Stats
40.2 inches
40.5 pounds
Wears 5T clothing and some XS in kids.
Favorite Activities:
Basketball!
Really any type of sport
Watching Movies
Playing with Xander
Coloring
Favorite Toys:
Basketballs/Hoops
Golfing Set
Hot Wheels/Cars
Blocks
Slides
Favorite Foods:
Hamburgers
Mac'n'Cheese
Chicken Alfredo
Pizza
Bananas
Corn
Poptarts
Milk
Pedisure Milk Shakes
*He still eats everything though.
Favorite Movies:
The Cars Movies
Madagascar
Finding Nemo
Little Mermaid
Peter Pan
Up
*He doesn't watch many cartoons anymore and movies are usually when he is going to sleep because he would rather play.
-He is very independent, and always has to do things himself.
-Loves to be outside whether it is to play or going on walks.
-Climbs Everywhere, and has no fear about jumping from where he is at.
-He is an awesome Big Brother, always playing, giving loves to, and watching out for Xander.
-He is very smart and will try to figure everything out on his own. Like taking things apart and putting them back together.
-Can have a temper when he wants, but is usually a very sweet boy.
-Loves playing with is Uncles.
-Can spot a Temple or a picture of a Temple without any help and won't stop saying it till its out of sight.
-He has to sleep with 3 Queen sized blankets, all of which are ones my grandma has made and given to us.
-Has the silliest dances and dances all the time.
I'm sure there are any more things I could put but I will stop there. We sure love him though!
Sheesh he is huge! Not in a bad way of course though. That last picture cracks me up, it reminds me of a depression commercial.
ReplyDeleteYes he is huge! And I know it makes me laugh when I look at it. Its what he does if he is upset though, sit on the to stair turn his head into the wall and pout.
Delete