Today was this little stud's Birthday!
*Dirty face and all after Breakfast
Decorations and Presents
Opening Presents
Xander decided he wanted to help
Opening Grandma and Grandpa's Gift and Playing Basketball
Traditional Homemade Birthday Cake! He blew out the candles himself this year!
I just can't believe it has been 3 years since we welcomed this handsome boy into our lives! We love him so much and he has become such an awesome little boy. He can test our patience to the max but as soon as he gives us a hug its all worth it! He has changed our lives and makes everyday so much fun. I love the example he is to me to, even at 3 years old he is an example to me. We love him more and more each day, even though it doesn't seem like I could love him anymore than I all ready do. We are so very grateful and feel so blessed to have him as our son, and that our Heavenly Father and Savior trusted us enough with him. We love him more than he will ever know, and I just hope this year will go by slower than the last 3!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYLER!





Happy Belated Birthday to Kyler!! Looks like he had a good day.
ReplyDeleteYour so good to make your own cakes, it looks awesome!
Thanks! He did have a fun day.
DeleteThose pictures really weren't the best, for some reason the ones of his cake turned out blurry, but you still got an idea of what it looked like.
Sure hope he had a Happy Birthday! He is just so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks Livy, he did have a good day.
Delete