Friday, March 15, 2013

St.Patrick's Day/ Mostly Easter Playdate


Before Hand:
The boys in their Green shirts...they sure do love each other!
 
The Setup:
Ky just had to be in the picture.
 
The Guest:
 
The Activities:
For our first activity we made Easter Bunnies!

Then we hunted for eggs! The kids had a blast!

Then we colored and decorated eggs!!
 
It was a lot of fun! I think their favorite part was the Egg Hunt. Ava was so excited everytime she would find one. She also loved the bunnies they made. Kyler of course was more interested in the food and when we went outside all he wanted to do was play basketball. He did get in to the egg hunt once he saw what Ava was doing.
The little ones just sat and watched for the most part, with a few cry's or growl's every so often.
Us moms just watched and chatted as the kids did their things.
 
 

11 comments:

  1. You are such a good momma. Wish we lived closer, Savvy would have loved all of it! That is of course if you would have invited us....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I kinda needed that today. there was an incident this morning :s I would have invited Savvy I just don't know if I would have her dad....you know he's kinda a weirdo. I don't know what the other mom would have thought of him.

      Delete
  2. Otto..hope everythings ok! Yeah he is kinda a weirdo. But does that really mean he should be locked away in a hidden room with no friends forever?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone's been watching to many fairytales lately! Cinderella or Tangled??

      Delete
  3. Tangled,Savvy has watched it 4 times today. I think I have it about memorized! "You broke my smolder!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Oh great now I'm the bad guy!"

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Frying pans....who knew right?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose.....Really let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, that's part man-smell, and the other part realky bad man-smell. I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. Your thoughs?"

      Delete
    2. Are you saying I stink?

      Delete
    3. Yep, pretty much! I got the line from Flynn....and no not your cat;)

      Delete
    4. Lol "I mean because here's the thing. Superhuman good looks, I've always had them. Born with it. But superhuman strength, can you imagine the possibilities of this?"

      Delete