Here are the things we've found Noelle Sparkle the Elf doing this week.
Day Two:
Day one was the breakfast....Kyler absolutely loves it! We had to get up early a couple days this week, which he doesn't do very well with, but if I mentioned going and finding Noelle Sparkle he would jump right up out of his bed. He for the most part has done well with not touching her either...he did try to feed her a marshmallow the one day. I've been so happy he has liked it so much! Now on to week two!
Day Two:
Day one was the breakfast....Kyler absolutely loves it! We had to get up early a couple days this week, which he doesn't do very well with, but if I mentioned going and finding Noelle Sparkle he would jump right up out of his bed. He for the most part has done well with not touching her either...he did try to feed her a marshmallow the one day. I've been so happy he has liked it so much! Now on to week two!






No comments:
Post a Comment