Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve 2012

This was our Christmas Eve!

When we woke up we found Noelle Sparkle for the last time this year. She had left us some presents topen tonight and a key so Santa could get in since we don't have a chimney.

After that I finished up all the wrapping! We are very spoiled.
I then made dinner...we had turkey steaks, cheesey potatoes, and peas...as you can see Kyler of course enjoyed it. We are looking forward to when Xander can eat with us.
We then read the Nativity Story.
After the story we made Gingerbread Nativities. Kyler actually did better with these than the Gingerbread Houses.
These were the results....
We then opened our gifts from Noelle Sparkle....we all got new Jammies!
When Kyler opened his he said, "Oh Dang It." *SMH*
Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa Abplanalp's for the fish pond...
With some of their treasures
We then drove around to see the lights..Kyler fell asleep while we were driving around. So this will have to do as the picture of them in their jammies together. It made me a little sad Xander is now in sizes so him and Kyler can match, he's growing to fast!
Xander wasn't to sure about the reindeer on his feet.
After both boys were asleep Santa came!! He didn't finish all the cookies though:)

Today was so much fun and I'm sure tomorrow will be as well. I just can't believe Christmas is here already, it came so quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment