So I tried to do the whole post something your thankful for on facebook each day, but after a couple of busy days I failed to post. So I thought I'd just post on here each week a few things that I'm thankful for.
1. My Hubby! He is so good to me and takes such great care of me and our boys. I'm so very lucky to have him.
2.My two little boys! They make me so happy. There of course are times where it can be very frustrating, But its all very worth it! I'm just completely in love with them.
3.My Momma! There just isn't enough space to put everything I'm grateful for that she has done for me. She is the best person I know. I just hope to be the type of mom she has been.
4. Sunday afternoons! Its so nice to have a day where we can just sit and relax after church.
5. Children's Tylenol! Kyler was sick at the beginning of the week and without this we would have had a very long couple of days.
6. Technology! We got to upgrade our phones and it just amazes me how much we can do with something so small. It's also very nice to have email to be able to communicate with my brother in Mexico, so quickly.
7. Our House! I still can't believe we have a house...I'm so grateful to have it and to be feeling it up with so many great memories already! I love being able to watch Kyler play in the yard, and the ceiling fan that keeps Xander entertained. It's just so nice and I'm so grateful to have it!
Well I will end there for this week.
1. My Hubby! He is so good to me and takes such great care of me and our boys. I'm so very lucky to have him.
2.My two little boys! They make me so happy. There of course are times where it can be very frustrating, But its all very worth it! I'm just completely in love with them.
3.My Momma! There just isn't enough space to put everything I'm grateful for that she has done for me. She is the best person I know. I just hope to be the type of mom she has been.
4. Sunday afternoons! Its so nice to have a day where we can just sit and relax after church.
5. Children's Tylenol! Kyler was sick at the beginning of the week and without this we would have had a very long couple of days.
6. Technology! We got to upgrade our phones and it just amazes me how much we can do with something so small. It's also very nice to have email to be able to communicate with my brother in Mexico, so quickly.
7. Our House! I still can't believe we have a house...I'm so grateful to have it and to be feeling it up with so many great memories already! I love being able to watch Kyler play in the yard, and the ceiling fan that keeps Xander entertained. It's just so nice and I'm so grateful to have it!
Well I will end there for this week.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9
No comments:
Post a Comment