Thursday, October 11, 2012

New Hobby

I decided I needed a new hobby since its starting to get cold outside so we won't be constantly going going going. There have been so many thing on Pinterest I have wanted to try and alot of them being things you crochet. I tried to learn how to crochet when I was younger but didn't have the patients for it. So now since my patients is alot better after having kids I thought I'd try again. I tried to start Sunday night and couldn't figure it out, but after having my mom show me what I was doing wrong I picked it right up! And I love it:) I have made 3 hats for Xander...I'm still debating on making some for Kyler since he usually won't wear them. I'm currently working on some headbands and scarfs. I'm so glad to have figured it out. Here are the hats I've made so far for my handsome little stud...


No comments:

Post a Comment