Thursday, October 18, 2012

Just Love Them

I wanted to make sure to get these pictures posted on here. These boys sure love each other! Xander is starting to be awake more and just wants to sit up and watch whatever Kyler is doing. His eyes are glued to Kyler when he can see him, and he is always smiling! Kyler also loves entertaining him, and will try (and usually succeeds) waking him up if he's asleep. Its so fun watching their relationship forming already. I just love it!!

The other night we were having a rough night...Kyler would not go to sleep and kept waking Xander up with his crying which would led to Xander crying. This went on for a couple of hours and this mom was about to have a meltdown of her own. I went to make Xander a bottle and asked Kyler to watch Xander for me on the bed and to make sure he didn't fall off. It was really quite while I was in the kitchen so I got nervous and fixed his bottle as fast as I could. When I got to the door of our room this is what I saw.....
I love those little faces and was so happy they were finally asleep. I just couldn't get over how cute they were snuggling together.

I just love them so much and am so very grateful to have them in my life. I don't know what I would do with out them, they make my life so fun and full...and yes stressful at times but its all worth it. I just wish time would slow down, I want to enjoy them before they get older and start fighting all the time. Kyler today blew me kisses all day long, everytime I walked into a room he would do it he was also jumping from his tool bench to the couch and before he would jump he would do it and wave at me. It was just so cute! I love having those little moments to remember for the times he's being difficult.

We also got our first giggle out of Xander today! Well kinda...he was sleeping when he did it, but it was still so cute. Also makes me wonder what he was dreaming about! I'm looking forward to have him giggle all the time. I forgot to mention on the let post that he love the LMFAO song ''Sexy And I Know It.'' He can be crying and if he hears that he stops, or if we sing it to him he will just smile and get so excited. It makes me laugh that he loves that song, but whatever makes him happy!

Anyways I was just going through my pictures on my phone and wanted to upload these, every time I go through my pictures it makes me so happy to have these little guys, and feel so blessed to have them! I am lacking in pictures of Kyler by himself, but that's mostly because he won't hold still for very long. But I sure love their little faces!!
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

No comments:

Post a Comment