Friday, August 17, 2012

Xander 1 Month

It makes me sad to think Xander is already a month old! Like I said in the last post I don't know where the time has gone.  He is doing great though and is growing so much! I don't know why my boys just won't stay small for awhile.We all (including Kyler!) love him and don't know how we lived without him! Kyler has adjusted so well to having him around which I'm so thankful for, he is constantly giving him hugs and kisses. I love this picture of them, Kyler looks so happy!
At One Month Xander:
*Eats 6 ounces at each feeding about every 2-3 hours.
*Sleeps 3-5 hours at night 
*He is starting to not sleep all the time and likes to be up and looking around
*He is a mommy's boy
*He wears a size 1-2 diaper and is in 0-3 month clothing
*Isn't a big fan of his carseat until he is in the car and sometimes not even then
*Still not a big fan of the binky-he will take it every so often but most the time just spits it out
*Likes to growl/jabber 
*Loves bath time
And is just the cutest little thing!

I had taken a picture of him the other day after the bath in the Monkey towel and then remembered I had done the same with Kyler, only he was a little older. They are both adorable in it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment