I've always associated summer ending with school starting, even though I'm not in school or have kids in school. I still want to go do a few things before it starts getting cooler, but to me summer is coming to a close. I wish we could have done so much more but overall it has been great!
I'm looking so forward to the next few months though. Once the end of September hits all the fun begins, we'll have Xander's blessing, J.J's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and then Christmas and all the fun leading up to each. We already have Kyler and Xander's Halloween costumes and I'm so excited to see them in them! I can't believe we have two kids to take around trick-or-treating this year, when last year I didn't even know I was pregnant.
We also have the boys Christmas all bought. Thank goodness for clearance isles! I can't stop thinking about waking up Christmas morning with both my boys and seeing their faces. Since we already have so many toys we didn't go all out like in the past. Don't get me wrong both boys are still getting spoiled, its just not with the great big toys like we have gotten Kyler a bunch of in the past. I'm really excited over the things we have gotten Kyler and have even found myself playing and enjoying them, which my husband always makes fun of:) Xander will only be 5 months at Christmas, but all his gifts are for about that age and I'm excited to see him start to learn and figure out how to do things. Even though he is already getting to big to fast. I like to think about the holidays coming up but then that just means he's getting older which makes me sad.
I'm just hoping the next few months will be as great as our summer has been...its going to be hard to beat this summer though!
Monday, August 27, 2012
Summer Over Already?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment