Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Temples and A Few Other Things

Ever since we went to Salt Lake and walked around Temple Square, Kyler has been obsessed with temples. Last Thursday when we picked up Colton I couldn't believe Kyler could actually point out the temples on the way there and on the way home. He gets all excited when he sees them. We drove into Brigham City that night and drove by the temple being built there and he was just in awe! I can't explain the joy on his face when he saw it all lit up. The past few days his new thing is to point out the temple in the pictures we have hanging up in our apartment. He will point to them until we say "temple" and then he will go to the next picture and do the same thing. Tonight he was doing it and he would actually try to say it. It is just the cutest thing to me. I'm hoping we will be able to go to Temple Square again this weekend while we are in Salt Lake so he can enjoy being around the temple again. It also makes me look forward to the Brigham City Temple Open house in a few months when we can take him through it and to see his face then!
Along with that he is also trying to say more things, alot of his words still aren't clear but at least he is trying! Our new favorite is Spaghetti-O. The way he says it is just so cute and we laugh every time he says it. We've been trying to record him saying it but he gets camera shy when we get the camera out.
I'm still not sure if he understands fully about the baby, but lately he has been a lot more aware of my belly, it just may be the fact of how its popping out more and more. Anyways, he will always come up and rub my belly and hug it. I sure hope he will be that way with the baby and just love it right off and not be mean...I'm getting more nervous about it each day! He also tries to say Xander when he rubs my belly. I just love it when he comes over and hugs my belly!!
I think that is all for now, we have a couple busy days so I'm sure there will be more updates soon:)

No comments:

Post a Comment