We are officially into the third trimester! I'm now 28 weeks along, and only 11 weeks till he is here, that is if all goes as planned!I had my doctors appointment today and everything looks good, and his heartbeat is strong. He is growing very well to, with how my belly is starting to pop out further and further! Its crazy to think that in a little over 2 months this little guy will be here:) I think we about have everything ready for him to be too. His dresser is stocked full of clothes, we have plenty of diapers, we have all the bedding and mattress for the crib, all that's left is to put the crib together. I think we may have a little issue with Kyler thinking everything is his already! I was putting some bibs and socks in one of the drawers for the baby and he picked up a pair of newborn sandals and kept trying to put them on his feet and getting mad when I told him they were for baby brother. JJ will also ask him if he is going to share some of his toys with baby brother and he will shake his head no. So I'm thinking we may have a problem starting up, hopefully it won't be to bad. Here is my belly picture for 28 weeks though, like I said he's popping out more and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment