Thursday, May 17, 2012

Doctors and Dentist.

I forgot when you get this far along in a pregnancy you feel like your at the doctors all the time! Then to add to that we had our cleanings at the dentist today and I of course get to go there again too.
I had my baby doctors appointment on Monday. The baby is still doing well:) Mom on the other hand could use a break from the kicking of the bladder and ribs, and a goodnight sleep which is very difficult to get these days. The doctor did say that if everything keeps going smoothly the c-section to get him here will be on July 17th...two months from today!! I am very excited for that day to get here and to meet our new little babe!
As I said earlier we went to the dentist today. It was Kyler's first time going and he did really well. He kept teasing the dentist and putting his tongue over the teeth the dentist wanted to look at. He, thankfully, has no cavities! I figured he wouldn't because he is obsessed with brushing his teeth. The doctor gave him a new toothbrush and he brushed his teeth with it all the way home, he also got to pick a prize out of a treasure chest they had and picked out a hot wheel. I was glad he did so well. I was really nervous he would just scream the whole time.


No comments:

Post a Comment