I'm totally in nesting mode and have been for the almost 7 months now:) I am such a "mom" lol. Today we were going through some of our food storage and I found a big can of formula that you get at Sam's Club that we had left over from Kyler and its still sealed and doesn't expire until next year, when we found it you would have though I had just won the lottery! I was so happy and I think I might have done a little dance. Then I read an article online talking about how you can get free formula samples, and sure enough I went and signed up for them all:) I've also been stocking up on diapers and its kinda sad how excited I get when the box shows up on our door step! JJ laughs every time he sees my face when we get them or something for the baby, because I just smile from ear to ear, and he just doesn't understand why I am so excited over something so simple as formula and diapers.
I know its going to be extremely different and a lot harder than I can imagine, but I can't wait to have this new little one here and in my arms! I look at all the itty bitty clothes and just can't wait to be able to have him in them. I am very nervous over how Kyler is going to handle it and how he will treat the baby, but at the same time I see how he is with other kids and just get so excited for him to have someone to play with and love! I know he will adore Xander once he is use to him being around. I am so happy now to be having another little boy, yes I did want a girl but just seeing Kyler play and thinking about him with another little boy playing basketball and running around I just can't wait! Even though I don't want this one to grow up as fast as Kyler has and I know he will. Its crazy to think that if everything goes as planned right now, in about 80 days our lives will change all over again! This pregnancy has went by so fast, sometimes it seems like its been a long time but usually it seems like it was 2 weeks ago when I found out. I will be hearing his heartbeat again on Tuesday and can't wait too. I love being able to hear it and knowing he's ok. Its also nice to be able to feel him kick now and that his moving and ok, even though he has his days and night mixed up already. I can't wait for him to be here!! I am so curious to know what he looks like and if he'll look like Kyler. These next few weeks just can't go fast enough for me, and I'm pretty sure they'll go pretty fast with everything we have going on. Colton gets home in 34 days, Derek leaves in 47, and then a month later Xander will hopefully be making his debut!! There is a lot of family things happening with all of that going on plus the little things we have planned to do with just our little family. It'll be a fun few months and it'll be even more fun and maybe even a bit stressful when Xander gets here but I'm sure we'll love every minute of it:)
No comments:
Post a Comment