Friday, March 9, 2012

Handmedowns and Leftovers

Since we now know we are having a boy I'm very much ready to get everything ready and organized for him. We won't be putting up the crib for a while, due to the fact Kyler would probably try to destroy it. We did put the dresser together today and we're very lucky we were able to with handy man Kyler trying to do it. It is extremely cute watching him try to screw and hammer things in with his play tools and thinking he's being like his dad! Once we got that together we went through Kyler's baby clothes, man did he have a ton!! I D.I.ed alot of it and still have 3 drawers of clothes from newborn-6 month stuff. I don't know if this baby will be able to wear some of the 6 month stuff but we got it out just in case he's like his brother and grows super fast. I can't believe Kyler was once in those teeny-tiny clothes just under 2 years ago and is now almost wearing 4T. It made it alot more real that we are having another boy going through all of the clothes and thinking about putting him in them. It also got us wondering if he'll have coloring like Kyler or if he'll have darker eyes and hair. I just can't wait to meet him:)
Because we had so many handmedowns and things we didn't get to use because of how quick Kyler grew there is very little we need to buy. I found brand new sleeper from Carter's, that I put away because Kyler just didn't need them all or they were double of ones we already had. Its mostly just the hygiene items, diapers, formula, and decorating that we have to worry about:)
I have to give a quick shout out to Diapers.com, they are having their baby sale right now and have some awesome deals. We bought some bottles, binkies, and the first case of diapers today and got amazing deals on them all! I buy Kyler's diapers/training pants from there because for how many you get its been the cheapest place to buy them. So if you haven't checked them out yet, I highly recommend them!!
Hopefully now I can go get some sleep. I don't think he liked being pocked at during the ultrasound yesterday he didn't let me get much sleep last night and then I woke up very sore this morning that might be my body not liking it though. He has his night and days mixed up right now, he kick all night and then during the days is pretty still. I hope that changes before he gets here! I can't wait for Kyler to be able to feel the kicks though. Since yesterday I'll ask were baby brother is and he will point to my belly and then to the ultrasound pictures on the fridge. I'm hoping once he feels it he might be able to make even a further connection to whats going on.
Also in Kyler news, he is clearly saying NO-NO! At least he will to J.J. or my brothers when he feels like it or I laugh and he keeps doing it because he thinks he's being funny. J.J.asked him yesterday if he was spoiled and he looked at him and said No and laughed. I'm glad we at least have one word out of him even though its small:) I just still can't believe he'll be 2 next month and for that fact we have another one on the way that will grow up just has fast if not faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment