He's shirt say "Snow happy I'm going to be a Big Brother"
Harris Baby #2 is on its way!!
They should be here middle to late July. My first doctors appointment is next Monday so we will know more then:) All the early pregnancy symptoms have hit hard and I'm hoping that the second trimester will be alot kinder to me than the first has been. I don't know if Kyler quite understands whats going on, but he will come and touch my belly when we ask him where the baby is! He's been pretty good with the new babies in the family so I'm hoping that will last and we won't have to many problems when ours arrives.
They should be here middle to late July. My first doctors appointment is next Monday so we will know more then:) All the early pregnancy symptoms have hit hard and I'm hoping that the second trimester will be alot kinder to me than the first has been. I don't know if Kyler quite understands whats going on, but he will come and touch my belly when we ask him where the baby is! He's been pretty good with the new babies in the family so I'm hoping that will last and we won't have to many problems when ours arrives.

I'm so happy and excited for you guys!! If you need anything let me know
ReplyDelete