I found this Christmas Countdown at Shopko on sale and since I've been wanting one so Kyler could count down the days we bought it. And since Kyler won't leave it alone we decided to put it up on the shelve above our TV and then we will take it down and let him move the tracker and then put it back up. He is so funny when he gets it on the right spot I'll say yay! and he starts clapping he's so proud of himself when he does something good! Again these aren't very good quality pictures since they are from my cell-phone but they work:)

^^picked the ticker right off
^^putting it back on
^^decided to put it on Santa's head
^^finally after about 5 minutes got it on the right spotKyler has been so good not to get into the presents I've been so surprised! He'll go towards them but will stop and just look at them. He still gets so excited when we let him turn on the lights and they light up. He tries to say pretty, but its more like "ity". But we are starting to hear a few words a little bit! I've been so happy about that, it'll be nice when you can clearly hear them but for now we'll settle for the little tries at them. Well that's all for now:)

No comments:
Post a Comment