Saturday, November 5, 2011

Thankful For...

I see on facebook everyone is doing something they are thankful for each day, well since I know I would forget to update everyday I thought I'll just do a few things I'm thankful for on here. So here it goes...

* The Lord~ I don't think this needs much explaining. I'm so thankful for all he has done for me and keeps doing for me everyday.

*My Amazing Husband~ He keeps me sane, and makes sure I know I am loved. I love him so much and don't know what I would do with out him.

*My Sweet Little Boy~ I love him so much and am so grateful to be his mom!

4*The Gospel~ I don't know where I would be without it.

*My Family~ especially my mom! They are always making me laugh and know when I need to talk. I'm also grateful for the examples they are to me.

*Being able to go the Temple~ there is no better feeling than sitting in the celestial room especially at times where you have been stressed. I love going and just being able to feel close to my Heavenly Father and Savior. I'm also very grateful to have been sealed to J.J. and know that I am sealed to him and our kids for all eternity.

*My Health~ Heaven knows I've neglected it in the past, but I'm very grateful for the chance I've had this year to change myself and become alot healthier than I was and to learn what I was doing to myself and to change it.

*My Grandparents~ I have so many wonderful memories with both sides of my grandparents and great-grandparents. There isn't a day that goes by where I don't think of my Grandpa Jones I miss him so much and am so thankful I at least had him in my life here for the 13 years I did. I'm grateful for all the clocks and the dollhouse and jewelry boxes, and my cedar chest he built me. They are my most prized possessions! I love the memories I have with him!

*Name-sake~ This kinda goes along with the grandparents one, but I'm thankful to be named Sharon. I share it with my mother and grandma and nothing makes me prouder than to have the same name as 2 of the most amazing and loving women I know.

*Sweet moments with Kyler~ Nothing makes my day more than when he will just cuddle or come give me long hugs. I especially love when he lets me rock him to sleep. Makes the tough moments with him seem so small.

*My Best Friend~ She's been with me through think and thin and I just love her! We've been through our fights, and living together, and all of our rough patches and have still come out friends and I know I can ask her for anything. I consider myself very lucky to have such a great friend that I've had since high school!

*Having a Roof over our Heads~ There are times where I hate our apartment, and the day we move will be a great day! But I am thankful we have a place to keep us warm and safe and somewhere we can call home.

*My Childhood~ At times I hated it but now I see how all of the tough times I went through and everything that happened, happened for a reason and made me the person I am today. There are also alot of things I want to take from my childhood and teach Kyler and things I want him to experience to, not so much the tough things but the fun times.

*Technology~ I think its absolutely amazing how I can write my brother in Honduras and he can have the letter and pictures within minutes. Also for the fact I can snap pictures of Kyler anytime with my phone. and all the other wonderful things we have.

*Date-Nights~ They don't happen much anymore But I love when me and J.J. can just get out of the house just the 2 of us and have a fun night.

*Photo-books~ I love being able to look at pictures from when I was little and remember all the fun times we use to have. I love the debates my brothers start about who the cutest baby was too.

*A Hot Shower~ I take this for granted alot! But after having to shower in cold freezing water when its also freezing because your water heater decided not to work, makes a person grateful for it!

I could go on and on and on, but I think that's enough for now plus I'm kinda sick of writing and ready to go for bed--yet another thing to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment