Monday, November 7, 2011

Early Christmas Presents

A few days ago J.J. surprised me with a Treadmill and Exercise Bike! They are early Christmas presents, but instead of them just sitting in the box till then he decided he'd let me have them now. I'm very very happy about getting them! Now I have something to do when I don't wanna do my dvd's, and it'll be so nice to have this winter!! I now have a little home gym in the back of my kitchen...its kinda a tight space due to not having alot of space in our apartment but it works. Oh and the best part was he got both for $150-and they're brand new!!! I just love them and him!! I have used them everyday this week to exercise and its just so nice. After I'm done and if I don't put the Treadmill back right away Kyler will go over and walk up and down the track of the Treadmill thinking he's doing it and then will look at me and laugh. He's such a cutie! Here they are...its not the best picture since it was taken with my phone, but it at least can give ya an idea of them.

^^Weights, XL Glider(against the wall), Ab Glider,Elliptical,Treadmill, Exercise Bike

1 comment: