Sunday, October 16, 2011

Fun In The Kitchen

Yesterday while we were in walmart J.J. decided he wanted a cake, so I decided to bake one for him. I've been wanting to try out a fondant recipe a friend gave me and start trying to get better at it. Today after I got home from going to dinner at my mom's I decided to go in and start baking! Kyler wanted to get into everything so I decided I would first bake some cookies so he could decorate/eat them while I did the cake and fondant. He was so thrilled to be able to have something to do to. He of course made a mess but it was so cute and he was on a bit of a sugar high for awhile after! Here are some pictures of him decorating/eating the cookies.


He was more into eating them and the frosting more than decorating them.




My Poor Attempt! I couldn't find all my frosting coloring gels or my rolling pin so this was the best I could do with what I had lol.
The rest of the cookies...again couldn't find my colors so we had to settle with orange and sprinkles.
This is Kyler in his new hat. He usually won't wear anything on his head but he wore it for awhile tonight and I was able to snap a couple pictures of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment