Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Grandma Harris-Plowman

This past Friday JJ's Grandma Plowman past away! We are sad to see her go, but happy at the same time that she won't be suffering anymore and that she will be able to be with his grandpa again! She was such an amazing woman and I am very grateful to have met her and to be part of her family!!

The last time we had seen her was about a month ago, we went over with JJ's family to go to dinner and to visit her. Kyler had been cranky from teething but still snuggled with her for a few minutes! I don't think I will ever forget that now..I am glad he was so cute for just those few minutes with her!! The picture is from when he was about 4 months old..there was one taken last month but I haven't got a copy of that yet. I am happy we at least have one with the four generations of Harris' at least for our family:)

We will sure miss her! And hopes she knew how much we loved and appreciated her!!

No comments:

Post a Comment