I've been on the hunt for a slide for Kyler since before his birthday, I just wanted a small one that wouldn't take up much space. I finally found one that folds right up and was a decent price. Since today was pretty good outside we decided to go out and play. He loved it! He tried to climb up the front of it and started to go down it on his belly(not head first of course). He also loved to hide under it and and play peek-a-boo. He also liked to play with the grass. He pulled a piece out of the ground and just stared at it, and then tried to eat it. I'm so happy its starting to get warm so we can go outside more often:) We are planning on going to the zoo tomorrow so we'll probably have another post from that, but for now here are the pictures from today!














No comments:
Post a Comment