Thursday was my Birthday and I had a great day! A few weeks ago JJ had taken me shopping for some clothes since I don't have much that fits anymore:) So he gave me what we bought that day along with some other clothes he bought me that I didn't know he had. I guess when he took me it was to find out what sizes I wore! I have a whole new wardrobe now for summer and am very grateful to him for giving me everything he did. I also got a traveling cosmetic bag set and lotions and hair products. When we went on our anniversary overnighter I had to pack everything like lotions, shampoo-conditioner, make-up all in zippy bags so he got me the cosmetic bag set so when we go places now I actually have something to pack things like that in. Its so cute. He also bought me a mini curling iron, I needed a new curling iron and he bought it not realizing it was a mini one but it works and has a cute design on it!! My mom and dad got me so perfume and lotion from bath and body works that smells divine, along with a bracelet, credit-card holder, a shirt, and some money. JJ's parents and my grandparents also gave me some money, not sure what I'm going to do with it yet. Since my birthday was on Thursday and Thursdays are my Grey's Anatomy Night's I told JJ all I wanted was to eat pizza and watch my show. And we did exactly that! It was really nice just to be able to relax at home with my two guys. Hopefully that will happen alittle more since JJ is now working 12's which sucks on the days he works but its been nice to have him home on the days he has off. He took me out on Friday for Dinner and a Movie. We went to see Something Borrowed, it was really cute and funny!! After seeing that we went and ate at the Bluebird, I haven't eaten there in ages and it was very yummy! So as you can see I had a wonderful birthday and thank you to everyone that had wished me one, it sure meant alot!!!

Us At Dinner
My delicious ice cream cake!! I just had to take a picture of it and share:)
No comments:
Post a Comment