Holy Cow, I can't believe my little guy is 10 months old. Its freaking me out that in less than two months he'll be a year old. He has been so vocal lately and makes the cutest sounds. He will laugh at anything, and is smiling constantly. He is doing the army crawl now. And he loves to dance!! If there is any music and sometimes even if there isn't music he will start to rock back and forth. He loves all his stuffed animals lately and will just laugh at all them all the time. We'll wake upto him in the morning just gooing and laughing in his crib. I always start to laugh when I hear him. He doesn't like me feeding him lately. He wants to do it himself. He sure makes a mess though, I try to help him get the food on the spoon and then he puts it in his mouth. He will try to pick up anything that has spilt on the tray. He still loves his walker, and is getting so fast in it. Within seconds he'll be right behind, he scares me all the time because I won't hear him come up behind me. He is just over 23&1/2lbs, and I haven't measured him for his height. He is starting to move into the 18month clothing. 12 month stuff still fits him pretty well, but some of his shirts are getting shorter on him. There are a ton of pictures of him this month, and two videos of him dancing. Most of them are off my camera so some are blurry.














Sorry this one is sideways, I forget my phone doesn't rotate them to be the right direction.
This post has taken me days to finally get done!! But here it is, hope it all makes sence.
Bahahahahahahahahahah His dancing is PRICELESS I love him:)
ReplyDelete